Clear all

Xdefiant/No SBMM

2 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
(@hkgs-geoswas)
Gamer/Content Creator Moderator
Topic starter  

Xdefiant should be out soon. I played the open BETA and it was really good, has CoD feel, best part, no Skill Base Match Making (SBMM).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axDcjinoqo4

This topic was modified 8 months ago by 👑HKGS GeoSwas

Topic Tags
(@hkgs-geoswas)
Gamer/Content Creator Moderator
Topic starter  

SBMM Not Needed nor Wanted!

First off, I hate Skill Based Matchmaking (SBMM) Adding SBMM I’ve said this before in the Activity Post, but I’ll say it again here. It makes no sense why the Welcome Playlist is going to have SBMM then after you reach level 25, which means you unlock the rest of the game mode that you pick and choose, SBMM won’t kick in? That just makes no sense. For the past what 4, 5 years, people have been complaining about SMBB, to remove it and CoD has refused and has made SBMM worst. I do hope that XDefiant doesn’t follow that same trend as Activision.

The Worst thing is that after every match, the lobby gets disbanded. Lobbies no longer stay together, vote for a map and have at it. Not only you troll each other after every match, but at the end, you end up making friends. When lobbies break up after every match, you no longer have that social aspect as before. However, not only will SBMM be in the welcome playlist, but SBMM will also be in RANKED matches.

Let me make it clear, the majority of gamers do not want nor care for SBMM is any way, shape, form, not needed, not waned and no one asked for it. If you want to get good at any FPS, all you need to do is practice. With enough practice, you’ll be able to compete. Granted, you’re going to win matches, loose matches, but you’ll be able to hold your own and learn from your mistakes.

This post was modified 4 months ago 4 times by 👑HKGS GeoSwas

ReplyQuote
Share:
The Social Pit

New Report

Close