Public Forum

I Don't Like the Id...

Notifications
Clear all

I Don't Like the Idea of SBMM Being Introduced to the Welcome Playlist.

1 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
(@hkgs-geoswas)
Gamer/Content Creator Moderator
Topic starter  

I don’t want to see XDefiant end up like the current day CoD. The SBMM is insane, now you have bot in pub lobbies, lobbies are unbalanced. From what I read, Mark Rubin understands balance. I hope with or without SBMM, lobbies are balance and the fun factor is present, regardless of level of experience. Every game has its learning curve. When I first started playing CoD, I had 0 kills 55 death. I learned, practice, kept learning from my mistakes. Every passing moment I got better. I win some and lose some. Lobbies never disbanded and I made a few friends along the way. But at the end of it all, we all had fun, we laughed, we trolled, got trolled, wrecked, got wreck and we laughed. There was a fun factor, a sense of community and even friendship. You don’t see that now with CoD.

From my understanding, the Welcome Playlist it’s similar to Call of Duty’s Boot camp and from what I was told, being level 1, you can jump right into a normal playlist and skick the entire Welcome Playlist if you want. I think that having the ability to create a lobby, add bots, set a difficulty level, invite a few friends, will do just the same as the Welcome Playlist. The Welcome Playlist, is just an introduction to different game modes, similar to a mosh pit. Either way, personally, I don’t don’t like the idea of any SBMM especially in the Welcome Playlist if I choose to play it. Lastly, when you reach level 26, the Playlist will not be available since is for level 25 and under.

Topic Tags
Share:
The Social Pit

New Report

Close