[Closed] About Get Back to Bible

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@geoswass)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter  

Mission Statement

Whatโ€™s more important that your eternity?
I encourage all Christians to come and share the gospel of Christ with all of us and the world. We are not here to condemn nor convict anyone.The three main objectives, however, is to bring people to Christ Jesus via scripture. Get right with God and develop a relationship with our Father through Christ Jesus. Thatโ€™s the end goal. We are one church and Christ Jesus is the head of the Church. Get Back to Bible is a scripture based only group

Our Goal

The goal of creating Get Back to Bible Group is to come and share to gospel of our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus, to go over scripture, have a conversation, ask questions and to reach as many people as possible, and bring people to God through the scripture; The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel). If you have no idea who Jesus Christ is. How God walked with us? How we obtain salvation through Jesus Christ? How God forgives all sins? How to transform and renew you mind? How to repent? How to ask God for forgiveness? How to confess your sins to God and so much more. You will learn through the scriptures. We are all looking for answers. We all have questions. The Holy Scriptures has the answers.

We stick to the holy scriptures as written. We search the scripture to see if what we are told, by anyone, is true. We help each other, we teach, and we learn by using the holy scripture. We apply what we learn from the scriptures to our lives. Is it easy? No. It takes time. Just like a seed takes time to grown and flourish into an adult tree. None of us are perfect, we make mistakes and we all have flaws. We are not here to convict nor, condemn. We comfort one another with scripture. We have a way out of sin and that is through our Lord Jesus Christ. Lord Jesus Christ said in the book of Mark..

What Get Back to Bible offers
1. Resource materials for all members to use
2. Archaic Words with modern-up to date meanings for better understanding
3. Fellowship: Faith Talk Voice Chat (Coming at a later date)
4. Casual fellowship chatroom
5. Dedicated sub forums based on the book of the KJV Holy Bible.
6. Public Forum Debate where you can create you topic of choice.

What makes Get Back to Bible different from the others? Itโ€™s Real simple, we abide to the Holy Scriptures as intended. 2 John 1:9-10 KJV. We do not profess to perfect or holier than thou.We donโ€™t sit here and play pretend. Weโ€™re all sinners, brother! We read, learn, help and come to an understanding of scripture. Scripture says, the greatest among you shall be your servants. Matthew 23:11 KJV. We are here to serve in Christ Jesus name!

Preach the Gospel to the World
Mark 16:15 KJV
15. And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Bible We Use
Get Back to Bible Group uses the King Jame Version / Authorized King James Version, King James Version, 21 Century King James Version.

We Do Not Promote Anything Outside of Scripture
We do not promote any any religion, religious ideologies, and so on! We solely stick to the Word of God in the scripture as written. We, at Get Back to Bible discuss, learn and grow in the word of God. We help and support one another.

Joins us, invite friends and folks you know and lets help each other grow in the Word of God.

Professing Jesus is Lord
I profess that Jesus is Lord and God.

One Road Leads to Heaven
John 14:6-7 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I AM the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Listen to Moses, the holy prophets and the apostles.
Luke 16:31 KJV
<31> And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Share:
The Social Pit

New Report

Close