Clear all

[Closed] Bible Versions

1 Posts
1 Users
1 Likes
(@admin)
Gamer/Blogger/Content Creator Admin
Topic starter  

I've added Get Back to Bible forum with multiple translations of the Holy bible. Currently, KJV, NKJV, NASB and the NRSV bibles have been added as separate forums under Get Back to Bible. Since not everyone reads the same translation, it's important, that you pick you favorite translation for discussions. However, if you don't find the translation you are most comfortable with, leave your feedback in the Feedback and Suggestion and I will add additional translations depending on your feedback.Β 

For those that read the KJV, you have and dedicated forum for KJV readers, the same goes for the other translations that are currently available or other additional translation that might be added at a later date. This is not to argue which translation is better, worst, accurate or inaccurate. At the present moment, there is no forum to debate which translation is best (based on opinions). However, I'd be more than happy to add a debate forum, if that's something you would like to see.Β 

To add bible verses, you must have a digital bible app. Bible apps can be found in the Microsoft Store if you're on PC of a bible app from your mobile device like your cell phone or tablets. To add bible verses, you must give Bible. Chapter. Verse. For example ...
John <--- Bible.Β  3 <--- Chapter. 16 <--- Verse. KJV <--- Version. It should look like the following example below.

Acts 17:11 KJV
11Β These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

You can use Bold, Italic, and Underline to express importance when discussing any parts of scripture as illustrated above. The rest of the options are there for your use. Again, if you would like to see other translations of the Holy bible, create a sub topic under Feedback and Suggestions. If the topic exist already, just create a subtopic.Β 

Thank You
The Social PitΒ 

Topic Tags
Share:
The Social Pit

New Report

Close