Subscription Model vs. Ads/Donations

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Originally posted on: September 19, 2023 at 3:14 PM

Subscription Model vs. Ads/Donations
      I have no intentions, now or in the future, of implementing a mandatory subscription model. Support for the site comes by way of ads strategically placed throughout The Social Pit. Donations, on the other hand, are optional. Donations are way to show support for the content on the site. All donations are re-invested in The Social Pit for growth and improvements. Donations are and will always be optional. The Social Pit will always be free of use for all! Registrations, Deleting your account, Posting Comments. Creating Groups Public or Private, Creating Forum Topics, Replying to Forum topics, Posting Comments on blogs, Posting on The Social Pit Activity Wall, Features such as adding, deleting, blocking users, real time chat, one on one private chat, Group chat, and any other feature are free to use provided you are a registered member of The Social Pit.

Buy me a Coffee
      For those that would like to support the content on The Social pit, I’ve added Buy me a Coffee. Aside from Google Ads, donations are also a great way to show support for the content on The Social Pit. As I’ve stated above, all donations are 100% optional.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Subscription Model vs. Ads/Donations’ is closed to new replies.
The Social Pit

New Report

Close