Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I have a question for all the PlayStation players. Before I ask you, I game on PC. I buy and play video games on Steam. For example, I go into the Steam Store, buy a game of my choosing, pay for the game I bought off of the Steam Store and download it onto my PC, boot it up and start playing directly from my PC. I also have an EA account. I just on the EA App, buy a game from the EA Store, download the game onto my PC, boot it up and start play directly from my PC. I also have a Battlenet Account, in where I can go into the Blizzard Store, buy a game, download it onto my PC, boot it up and start playing directly from my PC, same for Ubisoft using Uplay Connect and RockStar Social and Xbox on Windows. Keep in mind that not of the above apps are “linked” to my Steam account.

Question:
      if I make a PSN account on PC, would I able to log on directly to PSN via PC, buy games of my choosing on the PlayStation Store via my PC, download it directly to my PC from the PlayStation Store and play directly from my PC? If the answer is no! Then why the hell do I need a PSN account on my PC for?

When it come to the new game, say, Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR’S CUT, I can buy the game on Steam, play the single player, not problem. But If I want to play the multiplayer, Sony requires a PSN account. Hence, locking pvp behind PSN! Why? No other games does this on PC, locking you out of a pvp mode!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The Social Pit

New Report

Close