User Game Reviews

Helldivers II: My Opinion

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      👑HKGS GeoSwas
      Participant

March 29, 2024 👍🏻

Helldivers 2 is probably one of the best games I’ve played in a long time, the music is outstanding. However, it seems that every helldiver suffers from Asthma, run a few steps, start huffing and puffing. I’m just waiting for a helldiver to spit out a lung. Apparently,. cardio wasn’t part of boot camp. It’s like the Ministry of Truth went to an Asthma center and said, suit up, you all are going to war … in space.

Speaking of limited lung capacity, weapons have the limited amount of capacity, some worst than others. Some weapons do little to no damage. The LAS- 5 Scythe is a perfect example of a laser weapon that dose no damage, punching a bug or bot has a more deadly affect. The only thing that the LAS-5 Scythe is good for, it’s taking out the slime crust from the bottom of your boots. or act as a chip paint tool. And at this point, I’m not sure if it can handle chipping off paint.

I understand that Stradegems are a thing, however, weapons, weather it be primary, secondary, or otherwise, need more ammo capacity and need to pack a serious punch. It gets annoying when all you ear is “LOW ON AMMO, NEED AMMO, over and over again. In a role playing sense, the Ministry of Truth are stingy as hell when it comes to equipment and power. They take away your most powerful weapons and give you a hand me down, a pad in the back and a good luck smile.

At higher levels, when extracting, you’re over whelmed by ads, to the point, sure, some scenarios can be funny but it’s more annoying, leaving you wondering, what was the point of blowing up all those bug holes or bot camps if the you’re just going to get over whelmed by ads at the extraction, more frustrating, everyone dies and you just waist it over half and hours and all the samples collected.

Helldivers 2 can be frustrating at times,, all in all, I give Helldivers 2 a thumbs up simply because when you blow up a area with a bomb, it looks so spectacular and satisfying leaving you wanting more. Helldivers 2 is a lot of fun, but, like I’ve said, weapons need to pack more of a punch and be effective in combination with support stradegems, hence, all primary, an secondary weapons will be viable and used. Choose what you like, play how you like.

One last thing. Samples & Premium Credits: Unlike other games where you go around looting everything for yourself and everyone else is out of gas, in Helldivers 2, every sample in the game that you collect, including premium credits, are all shared. If you extract with all the samples and premium credits, that means that the entire group has all the samples and the premium credits. It doesn’t matter who farms for it, who picks it up or who extracts with it. IT’S ALL SHARED! This is not a complicated concept to understand. Again, Components and Premium Currency are shared.

Update: May 4, 2024 👎🏻

For the last three or so months, I’ve been playing Helldivers II with no problems. I’ve put in over 300 plus hours into Helldivers II. Now, Sony is MANDATING all those that play Helldiver II on PC to link their Steam account to Sony PlayStation. If, speaking for myself, I don’t link my Steam Account to Sony’s PlayStation, I will be locked out of a game that I paid for, a game I will not be able to refund dude to the amount of hours I’ve put into the Helldivers II.

Hence, not only will I be locked out, I’ve lost $39.99 dollar and own a game I can no longer play. That, in all honesty, is 100% dishonest

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    The Social Pit

New Report

Close