The Social Pit

Supporting The Social Pit

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      The Social Pit
      Keymaster

The Social Pit is the idea of people gathering together and sharing ideas, opinions via Community Groups, Community Forums. Blogs and Public Chatrooms. We all have different likes and dislikes, differences of opinions and we discuss, debate, share. From gaming to politics, nothing is off the table.

My personal love for gaming, for example, allows me to write opinion blogs, respond to comments, contribute to forum topics or create my own. Again, this is a fantastic way to carry on a discussion between all members and all topics of interest.

The Social Pit, established back in 2009, is an independent social site with a few friends. I encourage you to come, join, check it out for yourselves. Diversity of opinion is important. The freedom to express yourself and your opinions.

Adds are active on The Social Pit, a means of revenue. However, I understand that ads are annoying and many use pop-up blockers. I get it. I use pop-up blockers myself. However, I’ve decided to use a reputable donation service called Buy Me a Coffee for donations. Always keep in mind that donations are 100% optional, always will be. All monetary gain is reinvested in The Social Pit for improvements and newly added features and security.

Below, I’ve added the Buy Me a Coffee link. Also, you will a Buy Me a Coffee button on the bottom left hand side of the site for easy use and on the top left side of the Home Page. I personally want to thank all of you for the love and support.

Buy Me a Coffee
        https://buymeacoffee.com/thesocialpit

Thank You!
        The Social Pit

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • The topic ‘Supporting The Social Pit’ is closed to new replies.
    The Social Pit

New Report

Close