Open World Games

Cyberpunk 2077 Open Disccusion

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

To not freely discuss any topic concerning Cyberpunk 2077 or any other open world game, it’s simply ludicrous. I encourage all who would like to discuss Cyberpunk 2077 open and honestly, may do so by simply creating a forum topic. Keep in mind, however, that Cyberpunk 2077 is an open world game and all forum topics concerning Cyberpunk 2077 and any open world game, must be posted here, in the Open World Games Forum.

I encourage all of you to come and participate in any all discussion concerning Cyberpunk 2077 or any other game without fear of being banned. However, I do strongly recommend observing the forum rules. Keep in mind, however, that not everyone will have the same point of view or agree with your opinion. Disagreeing is not a declaration of war. We are not here to force-feed propaganda, woke, IDE or any of the sort, including, but not limited to ideologies.

This topic forum is closed. The above information is for your general knowledge of the intend of freedom of discussing matters relating to the topic of the forum posted by the user.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Cyberpunk 2077 Open Disccusion’ is closed to new replies.
The Social Pit

New Report

Close