Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO)

Ashfall, a new online Post Apocalyptic MMO

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

https://www.ashfall-game.com/

Ashfall is a new online post apocalyptic MMO due to be released in mid August of this year, you can currently at the moment pre-register and check out the games start menu as a sample, but you cant get into the server and play the game just yet. This is a very fanatical and immersively creative online MMO game i am fully getting into August of this year.

According to this dude, Ashfall is the worst MMO he’s ever played. Oh well. Anyways, he goes into detail in the video.

This freaks been crammed up frying his brains on games and drugs and talking total nonsense on Youtube, let me explain, that i dont believe in this freak, nor do i believe anything he says, hes not an official patron, developer, or a game tester, until i see official information and reviews from sources like that, ill only believe what they say about Ashfall👇😯.

Well, that’s the entire point of a BETA, to play it, test it out and if you or anyone that has a YouTube channel, will record game-play and give their opinion and thoughts on the game. Based on what he explained, I’m not interested in a stamina based game where stamina is use to enter instances. Furthermore, why even have a Stamina Recharge rate that last 8 minutes long? Am I going to play Ashfall, well, it’s it’s Free to Play, I’ll check it out for myself. If I run into the type of problem he explain, well, I have the option to uninstall. LOL Either way, I lost interest.

Right, very good point exactly. Based on that desirable motive you mentioned, if i ever do give the guy feedback on his very moody analytics, insight, and opinionated bliss…Geo, being serious, he will not like it. I agree, thats a bit different, having to use stamina to enter instances, which i will get to my next point being, is i fully agree.

If Ashfall is going to have a cash shop to sell you useless shit like stamina, then it makes sense. Hell, I can run a fucking dungeon in less time! Everything is a cash grab, question is, who’s dumb enough to buy … I’LL END it here because, I’m just going to go off! LOL

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The Social Pit

New Report

Close