First Person Shooter (FPS) Games

Xdefiant

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Xdefiant should be out soon. I played the open BETA and it was really good, has CoD feel, best part, no Skill Base Match Making (SBMM). I didn’t experience any issues. As far as feeling as I was running fast, all I did was increase the FOV. Obviously, the lower the FOV, the slower you run and vice versa. Just make sure you set your FOV where you’re most comfortable. Everyone has there preference.

My most favorite of all time the kevlar facemask is in this game i see. AWESOME!

I played the BETA back in June, then the Play Test Sever (PTS) back in September. Xdefiant got pushed to sometime early 2024. I’m not sure if it will release in the first quarter of 2024, meaning between now and April. Either way, when the game drops, I’ll post it in the Activity Wall.

“It’s quite possible that Xdefiant may drop right after the final BETA test. I wouldn’t be surprised if that were to happen. According to XDefiant Alerts, preloading the game is available via Ubisoft Connect.” I checked Uplay and I didn’t see an option to download Xdefiant as of yet. The final open BETA is suppose to start this Thursday, well, sometime to day since it’s already Thursday morning. I do hope they drop the damn game right after the final BETA. The majority have been waiting since the last PTS for an announcement drop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TOBSpMeNwc

Here is the most up to date stuff on Xdefiant any need to know.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

SBMM Not Needed nor Wanted!

First off, I hate Skill Based Match Making (SBMM) Adding SBMM I’ve said this before in the Activity Post, but I’ll say it again here. It makes no sense why the Welcome Play List is going to have SBMM then after you reach level 25, which means you unlock the rest of the game mode that you pick and choose, SBMM won’t kick in? That just makes no sense. For the past what 4, 5 years, people have been complaining about SMBB, to remove it and CoD has refused and has made SBMM worst. I do hope that XDefiant doesn’t follow that same trend as Activision.

The Worst thing is that after every match, the lobby gets disbanded. Lobbies no longer stay together, vote for a map and have at it. Not only you troll each other after every match, but at the end, you end up making friends. When lobbies brake up after every match, you no longer have that social aspect as before. However, not only will SBMM be in the welcome playlist, but SBMM will also be in RANKED matches.

Lat me make it clear, the majority of gamers do not want nor care for SBMM is any way, shape, form, not needed, not waned and no one asked for it. If you want to get good at any FPS, all you need to do is practice. With enough practice, you’ll be able to compete. Granted, you’re going to win matches, loose matches, but you’ll be able to hold your own and learn from your mistakes.

Good point starting off, like me for example, ive always not cared as much for Capture the flag modes, or seek the objective, or plant the explosive, or races to the finish, so i can relate to you and what your saying here. So as far as SBMM? SKADOOBY! Activision needs to get that crap right now.

SKADOOBY! Then use your mic’s then you buncha Flinstones! Lol!

And as far as having a fancy for SBMM? Ill have to say i wouldnt go for it either Geo, the only thing i can think of it serves for is more challenge with matchups.

First things first, you see my post? Above says the date and if you look all the way to your right, you’re going to see a word that says REPLY. Click on REPLY and that tells me that your replying to my post and not just posting in general. That’s the point of REPLY!

Secondly, I’m not talking about games modes anyone likes or dislikes, I’m talking the about Skill Base Match Making (SBMM) If you don’t play CoD or any FPS, then you won’t be familiar with the topic of SBMM. As I’ve said in my previous post, no one likes, wants, needs, or asked for SBMM on any level for pubs or RANKED matches.

Below, you’re going to find the minimum and recommended specs to play XDefiant on PC. The following information is from Ubisoft (Uplay). I’m not sure if these current specs are permanent or if it will change later on.

System Requirements for XDefiant

XDefiant Minimum PC Specs
      CPU Intel i7-4790K @ 4.0GHz / AMD Ryzen5 1400 @ 3.2GHz
      Graphics Nvidia GTX 1050Ti (4GB) / AMD RX 560 (4GB)
      RAM Memory 8GB Dual channel
      Additional Notes Specs @1080p Low graphic preset – 60FPS

XDefiant Recommended Specs
      Operating System Win10 / Win11
      CPU Intel i7-4790K @ 4.0GHz / AMD Ryzen5 1600 @ 3.2GHz
      Graphics Nvidia GTX 1060 (6GB) / AMD RX 580 (8GB)
      RAM Memory 16GB Dual channel
      Additional Notes Specs @1080p High graphic preset – 60FP

XDefiant: Quick Run Down

SBMM is not the reason why lobbies brake up after every match … From the Custom Playlist, a player may choose to que up for multiple modes at once … Matches will have a mix of different skill level players … Ping Based Match Making over Skill Based Match Making … SBMM will only be in the Welcome Play List until 25 … SBMM will only be in Rank PvP Modes .., Public Matches will not have SBMM/EOMM.

When I post on Twitter/X, I’m limited as to the length of the tweet. I’m just going to re-post what I said here just to add a bit more. I think it’s a good idea to give a quick overview as to what to expect come the launch of XDefiant on May 21, 2024.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The Social Pit

New Report

Close