First Person Shooter (FPS) Games

XDefiant Round Based Zombies

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      The Social Pit
      Keymaster

In August 16, 2015, Ubisoft released a game called Zombi, developed by, Straight Right. Two things can happen. 1) Characters from this game could potentially be a faction. 2) Create a Zombies mode based off of Zombi, hence, your classic round based zombie. Just an idea. This same thought, I posted on my Twitter page. In short, XDefiant is a brand new I.P. and when released, it will have X amount of maps, weapons and character factions to choose from.

Unlike Call of Duty where you have a yearly release, XDefiant will not. Since XDefiant is not a yearly release, XDefiant has the potential to grow, adding more maps, factions, characters, maps, weapons, attachments and game modes. That’s not to say that we will or won’t get a zombies round base game mode or even say, a battle royal. At the end of the day, XDefiant is the new kid on the block. Team Death Match, Free-for-All, Search and Destroy, Clan Wars, Ground Wars, Zombies Round Based are all game mode we enjoy. Will XDefiant add these game mode or something similar, who knows. I’m not much of a zombie’s fan, but it’s a nice idea.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    The Social Pit

New Report

Close