First Person Shooter (FPS) Games

Grey Zone Warfare

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      👑Geo Swass

The video is a game play trailer. It’s still in the alpha stage. “Gray Zone Warfare is an immersive tactical FPS with a maximum focus on realism. Join a Private Military Company and navigate a vast open-world setting alone or in a squad. Adapt to your surroundings, use tactics to your advantage, and fight against other human operators and AI-controlled enemies.”

Gray Zone Warfare is available on Steam.

Looks like a pretty interesting game we have here, the title is very interesting, which is possibly inspired by the 3 different types operating style of soldier ops regarded to the structure of psychological elements of warfare, the title is called Gray Zone Warfare, and let me educate something interesting, you have your white ops, your gray ops, and your black ops.

White ops are overt soldiers, usually of sanction and consent of regular forces, technicians, engineers, pilots ect. White ops use social force or coercion among any other to accomplish anything.

Black ops are covert soldiers, and are oriented with private security, Police, and paramilitary the most of all, Delta Force, Army National Guard, and Army Rangers are good examples of black operations.

👑Geo Swass

You don’t need to add three different post to convey one idea. Just click on REPLY an reply to the post. Never the less, as far as I know, it’s a tactical shooter. I not sure if you take over strong hold or what have ya. The game is still early in development. I think it might come out sometime in 2024, not sure yet.

Grey ops are neutral soldiers and account to most of the rest of the worlds militaries except the U.S.

Great Britain, and Russia(More akin to black operations, everything they do is secret), Navy Seals are grey ops, some regular light infantry are oriented to it, the U.S. Navy use grey operations lots of times.

👑Geo Swass

I’m not talking about what branches of the military from any government uses. I’m strictly talking about the the game, Grey Zone Warfare. It’s either going to be a fun tactual shooter or a slow, boring ass game.

What is it a takeoff of or based on? So you see, and i do strongly believe Geo, if a experienced patron like myself can provide others with this information, it might just give everyone and everyone interested an edge at experiencing and playing the game in fascination of this.

👑Geo Swass

At the end of the day, Gray Zone Warfare is a brand new game that is still in development. No one knows how the game is going to turn out. That is yet to be seen. It could be a masterpiece or a total flop. As fare as I am aware, the game is still in Alpha. I’m guessing they’ll have a BETA as some point. You could find the game on Steam and read what they have so far.

👑Geo Swass

As of now, these are the prices for Gray Zone Warfare, one hundred dollars for the “complete edition”. Honestly, I would wait for a summer or Black Friday sale and wait for the $100.00 price to drop to $59,99 or less. You can also find the price listing in the steam store page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2479810/Gray_Zone_Warfare/ Or, if you have Steam, just type Gray Zone Warfare in the search box and you will see the game page. Scroll down until you see the prices.

Standard edition is $35.00
                Tactical Edition is $57.00
                Elite Edition is $79.00
                Supporter Edition is $99.00

Update: April, 30, 2024

These are the new price points for the editions of Gray Warzone
                Standard edition is $34.99
                Elite Edition is $45.00
                Supporter Edition is $65.00

I still don’t like the idea of having multiple editions for one game. However, a game like, say, Call of Duty Modern Warfare III is $69.99. By comparison, The Supporter Edition is the way to go if tactical shooters are your thing. I might get it later on, perhaps. My deal is, Gray Zone Warfare is an early access game. I might wait for reviews to come in and go from there.

Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.

This is the launch trailer for Gray Zone Warfare. It’s looks pretty sick.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            The Social Pit

New Report

Close