Arcade Games

Space Invaders and Pacman Deluxe Double Decker Funhouse Chat

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Recently, a friend of mine had mentioned to me an excellent idea for a group forum topic while conversing in a private chat, and that great idea was a Space Invaders and Pac Man Arcade Coin op crossover discussion, having mentioning both games back to me in the private chat reply. So, in this topic you may discuss anything related to both these games of your choosing, how good of games they are against, their ideal differences, or even which one is better for playability and entertainment, anything anyone wants related to both these titles may be discussed in this group forum, thank you all members and have a great rest of your weekend.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

PacMan and Space invaders are old classic Atari games. One has nothing to do with the other, there’s no cross overs. That didn’t exist back in the early 80’s I own and played both the original PacMan and Space Invaders. As a matter of fact, all I need is go, power up my Atari, grab the game cartridge, blow on it, slap into the slot and start playing.

PacMan
      Developer – Atari, Inc.
      Publisher – Atari, Inc.
      Designer – Tod Frye
      Series – Pac-Man
      Platform – Atari 2600
      Release Date – March 16, 1982

Space Invaders
      Genres: Shoot ’em up, Space combat
      Platforms: Atari 2600, Arcade game, MORE
      Initial release date: 1978
      Developers: Taito, Atari, Inc., Tomohiro Nishikado, Underground Development
      Designer: Tomohiro Nishikado
      Publishers: Atari, Taito, Atari, Inc., Sega, Midway Games, Activision, MORE

The Atari 2600 is a home video game console developed and produced by Atari, Inc. Released in September 1977. I haven’t stopped gaming since

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The Social Pit

New Report

Close